This is the 15th MEU Cadet Corps.
In Arma, there are no levels earned through grinding missions. There is no end game. Every player has access to the same equipment and role as every other. The difference in the 15th Cadet Corps is that you earn that access, and the right to lead others, through training, practice, commitment and through exemplifying the U.S. Marine Corps traits and principles of leadership.
We don’t put the effort into it because we’re told to. We do it for the friend we’ve made next to us, because they’re putting the effort into it for the friend next to them, and that’s you.
It’s going to be hard. It’s going to require a commitment from you. We don’t apologize for that. We celebrate it.
Begin something that will last. Forge friendships through teamwork and join the 15th MEU Cadet Corps today.
On the 6th of April 2015, Commanding Officer Colonel J. Penny wrote on his commander blog about idea of making "Junior Cadet Corps". More can be read here. This idea culminated into what we now know as the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit Cadet Corps. The Cadet Corps was stood up after the 2015 winter stand down and the rest is history.
- You must be no more than 16 years old to join the Cadet Corps
- You must be at least 14 years of age to join the Cadet Corps
- Those above the age of 16 must join the main unit
- You must have Arma 3 installed with a valid Player ID
- You are required to download teamspeak 3 and have a working microphone/speakers/headset
- You must have the ability to attend two unit wide events taking place on the first and third saturdays of the month. These events take place at 1900 CST - 9:30 CST
- You are also required to attend fireteam, Squad, and Platoon Trainings that are section specific times
The Cadet Corps offers a variety of jobs (also known as MOS's and billets) aimed at preparing you for the 15th MEU(SOC) Realism Unit.
- Ground Combat Element
- 0311 Rifleman
- 0331 Machine Gunner
- 0351 Assualtman
- 1812 M1A1 Tank Crewman
- HM-8404 Hospital Corpsman